Is AI the #1 solution for training video voice overs?
What if you could use artificial intelligence to generate voice overs for your training videos? Would you know what to do with that technology? Do you find it difficult to communicate with your team? Have you ever felt like they don’t understand what you are trying to say? Well, this blog post could be for you.
We are going to be talking about how AI technology can help improve the quality of training videos and make communication easier between teams.
In a recent article by Forbes contributor Rachel Botsman she talks about how we are moving into an era where humans will no longer need to do mindless tasks but instead focus on more creative work such as brainstorming ideas or coming up with new ways of doing things (Botsman).
Using AI technology for voice-overs might just be a great example of that.
AI for Voice Overs
Voiceovers are a key part in the production of any video. They provide audio content when there is no live action or narration going on, and they also help structure the story line as well as keep audiences engaged.
Voiceover artists spend hours practicing their craft before ever getting into the booth, but even then it can take years to fully master their craft and their charges rightly reflect the years they have spent refining their craft.
So we have been taking a look and using AI technology to create voice overs in the production of ‘how to’ videos and the results have been pretty good, so far.
AI Voice Over Example
Is AI Technology for you and your company?
Using AI for voice overs could have huge implications in internal communications where employees need training videos but don’t want to deal with pesky recorders or microphones. We believe AI voice overs are the future of internal communications.
They’re also a great alternative to hiring an actor or professional speaker for your training videos. We know it sounds like science fiction, but this is already happening and companies all over the world are embracing these new technologies in their marketing strategies.
But before you dive headfirst into using artificial intelligence for video voiceovers, here are some things to consider.
- Are you looking for someone who can do text-to-speech?
- Do you need subtitles on your video so that people without hearing impairments can understand what’s being said?
- Is there any specific tone with which you want your company represented?
Which AI Technology?
For the voice-over in the video above we used a semi-premium solution from Blaster Technology called Speechelo. There are lots of other solutions in the marketplace but here’s why we think Speechelo is worth your time and money (and ours!);
- Speechelo Voice overs allow marketers to create content that can blend into any type of video or audio production without calling attention to itself.
- You get high quality audio for less – With Speechelo’s affordable rates, you can add professional voice overs at a fraction of the price other solutions offer.
- It’s relatively easy! – Once your script is written, you upload your script, select the desired language and create your voice over.
- You download your voice over file and then just cut it up using your video editing software and add each voice over file to the added section of video.
Find out more and sign up for Speechelo here;
Can we help with your video voice overs?
If you think this sounds too complicated or time consuming perhaps we can help with your AI video voice overs?